Project success in the IT world requires both the technical side and the people side to be taken good care of. I strive to excel at both.
For the technical side, I
– design technical infrastructure for performance, security, reliability, cost effectiveness and operational excellence.
– write scripts for automation.
For the people side, I
– design UI/UX for Intranets and Mobile apps.
– apply Prosci Change Management practices in projects.
– conduct business user workshops and trainings.
Combining both, information architecture and governance frameworks are devised and implemented, adoption targets are achieved and projects yield desired ROI.
Business success in the IT world requires Sales and Delivery to go hand-in-hand. In solution proposals and presentations, I pitch values while setting delivery boundaries. The balance between both is an art! I support marketing by public portal content writing and public speaking. I also guide project teams in resource plans and delivery strategies.
I am also a life long learner. When working with Machine Learning, I make sure my math foundation is solid. Hands-on with PowerShell scripting, Docker, K8S, Python ML/DL libraries, Power BI, Adobe XD.
The main types of solutions and services I design and implement include:
– Document and Records Management System (Business-specific or Singapore government IM4L compliant)
– Corporate Intranet
– Microsoft 365 onboarding, migration and Governance
– Case Management System
– Service Adoption and Change Management Program